Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Mom,Mom, Mom, Mom......"


That is what I wake up to! I hear it in the morning. I hear it when I leave the room. I hear it ALL DAY LONG!......And it just melts my heart!

Hannah is growing fast! She'll be 8 months old next week! Sometimes I can't believe how fast time is really going. She is changing so fast, that at times I can hardly keep up with it! Her little personality is really blossoming. She gets so excited to see those that she knows. She just talks and talks! It makes me wonder what is going through her little head, as she tries so very hard to get me to understand. And her laugh! Oh my word, it is the sweetest thing!

She is starting to scoot across the floor. She gets up in her hands and knees but just pushes herself backwards. It won't be long though, before she is moving all over the house! She also just recently became an independent sitter. Every once in awhile she will fall over backwards, but is getting very good at bracing herself with her hands.

Everyday with her is a delight! She truly is a joy to be around! I am eagerly waiting to see what things she will learn next!

No comments:

Post a Comment